10.25.2013

Vegan Custard in the Thermomix

I've never had custard but everyone always rants and raves about it so I've been dying to try it! My favourite Thermo consultant inspired me to give it a go and voila...here is my vegan version. I thought it tasted very nice but I might have preferred it chilled, so tomorrow I will indulge in leftovers :) I don't have anything to compare it to but I quite liked this alternative dessert that's sugar, egg and dairy free! I combined a few recipes online to suit what was in my pantry tonight!



1 tin coconut milk
30g light agave syrup
1tsp vanilla
50g arrowroot flour
1/4 tsp salt 
Vegan chocolate shaved to serve

Put all ingredients in TM bowl and cook 6 minutes, 90ยบ, speed 4. Serve. 



Happy Thermomixing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to know about new posts and amazing recipes!